Search today for your next job in hospitality
Badger & Co, Edinburgh
Chef de Partie
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team at Badger & Co, a well-established bar and restaurant situated in the heart of Edinburgh.
At Badger & Co the flavours on our menu are bold, the ingredients are fresh. The drinks list is punchy, exciting and altogether sensational!
We aim to fill our venues with lovely and talented people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of one of the UK’s fastest growing company’s (Sunday Times).
Key attributes required:
• Strong passion for cooking and a keen interest in using local/fresh produce
• Can-do attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
• Work unaided to oversee their own section in the kitchen
• To train and inspire junior members of the team
• Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Previous knowledge of HACCP and its principles
And what do you get from us?
• A competitive rate of pay and 28 days paid holidays
• 25% Staff discount in all our venues on food and drink
• Career progression is available in all roles; through recognition of talent, work ethic and attitude
• The opportunity to make more money from our employee recruitment referral programme
• Access to our online ‘perk’ page which includes free mobile phone insurance, discounts in high street shops, cinema tickets and more!
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.