Search today for your next job in hospitality
The Black Bull, Edinburgh
Chef de Partie
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team at The Black Bull, Edinburgh’s much-loved bar and restaurant located in the heart of the Grassmarket.
At the Black Bull we provide pub grub classics on our food menu, along with local cask ales and the usual suspects on our drinks menu.
We aim to fill our venues with lovely and talented people who work hard and enjoy their jobs. So, bring your passion, your energy and a smile and you will reap the benefits of becoming part of one of the UK’s fastest growing company’s (Sunday Times).
Key attributes required:
• A strong passion for cooking and have a keen interest in using local/fresh produce
• A can-do attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
• Work well with others and have great communication skills
• Must be able to work unaided to oversee their own section in the kitchen
• The ability to train and inspire junior members of the team
• Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Previous knowledge of HACCP and its principles
And what do you get from us?
• A competitive salary dependent on experience as well as 28 days paid holidays • 25% Staff discount in all our venues on food and drink
• Career progression is available in all roles; through recognition of talent, work ethic and attitude
• The opportunity to make more money from our employee recruitment referral programme
• Access to our online ‘perk’ page which includes free mobile phone insurance, discounts in high street shops, cinema tickets and more!
How to apply
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.