Search today for your next job in hospitality
The Boozy Cow, Edinburgh
Here at The Boozy Cow, we are always on the lookout for the next star addition to our Boozy Crew. But we don’t just open our circle of Boozy love for just anyone...
We believe everybody should love what they do. To love what you do, you need to be in an environment that matches you. We love casual dining; the interaction between guests and our team is key. We are all about great, authentic, inventive, and quality led food and drink.
We’re looking for someone that has a passion for the hospitality industry. Someone that loves biting into a juicy burger and loves indulging in some cheesy fries. We are looking for someone that loves our crazy milkshakes and pairing that perfect craft beer to a burger.
We are looking for a General Manager with passion and soul to head our team at The Boozy Cow.
Key attributes required:
• A passion for food and drinks, for looking after our guests and for having fun.
• A keen eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to lead the team during service
• Establish restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections.
• The ability to follow and maintain daily & monthly company procedures to ensure effective wet & dry stock control
• Knowledge of current Licensing, HACCP and health & safety legislation
• Must hold a Personal License
And what do you get from us?
• A competitive salary as well as 28 days paid holidays
• Discretionary bonus scheme for Senior Management
• 25% Staff discount in all our venues on food and drink
• Career progression is available in all roles; through recognition of talent, work ethic and attitude
• Signature Pub Group believes in a great work / life balance
• Access to our online ‘perk’ page which includes free mobile phone insurance, discounts in high street shops, cinema tickets and more!
How to apply
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today by sending in your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
All candidates must have the right to unrestricted employment in the UK and must hold a valid National Insurance Number and UK bank account to be considered for this role.